Landing pages are something that everyone needs to embrace. You really cannot run a business without dedicated landing pages that provide your customer with a place to share your goodies. Whether it’s a promotion or special deal or a download, a landing page is the place to engage with clients!
What should be on my landing page…
- It should be simple! Don’t overdo it with reviews, awards and extra stuff that could be distracting to your potential client.
- Place for gathering at very least, name & email – don’t ask them for the world, they don’t want to give you all their information.
- Summary of your goal – what are you giving them in return?
- Why you’re the best – give them a dose of honesty about why they need what you’re offering.
- Don’t overdo it – do we need to say it again?
- Counters create a sense of urgent – limit the availability of your offer and then bring it back at a later date.
You want to use them with….
- Facebook ads
- Google AdWords
- Twitter ads
The kinds of ads…
- Free consultation
If you need a landing page, we can help you out! Give us a jingle and get a deal.