Marketing your business during the holidays can be overwhelming, and frustrating when traditional methods don’t offer much ROI. Social media is a great way to get the best reach for your buck!
During this week’s podcast we covered a few of the best tips for creating a solid marketing campaign that resonates this holiday season:
Create a calendar of holidays that you want to market around
Develop promotions that align with business goals – gift card giveaways, discount off for one day, engage with bloggers to feature your products in their gift guide
Email your audience and don’t be shy! Take the time to set up e-mail drip marketing campaigns that offer coupon codes, discount or partner giving programs that entice users to engage with your site.
Not feeling the holiday spirit? Goofy holidays like Festivus is an awesome and fun way to engage with your audience if you’re not feeling the holidays
A Festivus for the rest of US!
Engage with your local biz associations to participate in Small Biz Saturday, November 28th is the day to band together and support community shops. #Hashtags are big that day, so use them
Just a few Of our favorite things
As promised the Stark Social team has assembled some of our Favorite Things that we use on a regular basis to create winning strategies for our clients and also a few fun ideas for holiday gifts too.
Get This Free Holiday Marketing Calendar
For The Office
- Get the Free Social Life Holiday Calendar with tips and ideas!
- MailChimp is how we send out our drip e-mail marketing campaigns
- OptinMonster offers premium listing building tools. The Social Life listeners get an exclusive 35% off discount from November 24th to December 1st, 2015. This discount is available for new customers as well as for renewals and upgrades. Using Coupon code: BF2015
- FreshBooks – one of the best to manage clients, estimates, expenses and track time
- Canva.com is a fabulous tool for creating quality graphics
For Around The Office
- Dollar Shave Club is a great gift for all the men-folk in your life!
Make certain they are dapper and dressed well with
Five Four Club
- Stitch Fix this season.
Ladies need cute threads too, so give her the gift of
- Ipsy is a fun gift for any lady!
Also, a fun subscription to
Share your ideas with us too! We want to know what’s HOT on your list of gift ideas this holiday season.
The Social Life Hosts
Deanna L. Miller
Partner & Marketing Director
Partner & Creative Director